Shabby

May 9, 2011

Teeez - Free

Today I have a pretty green for you, Free from Teeez. It looks like Free has a jellylike consistency and it's filled with beautiful tiny silver flecks. Really, really pretty! I am a big fan of greens and this one doesn't dissapoint. It reminds me of one of my biggest lemmings, MAC - Jade Dragon (Fall/Winter 2010 collection), and to be honest: I think I'm satisfied with having this one #proud.
Now I only have to hunt down Ming Blue and Rain of Flowers from the same collection. :$

Applying Free was easy, I used two coats for complete coverage. The only downside is that this polish stains like crazy, even cleaning up tiny mistakes took more time than usual. I always use a layer of basecoat, but I recommend using two coats with this one. Just to be safe.

Do you like Free? It's part of my giveaway, so if you want a chance to get your hands on it, enter!

Thanks for watching!